The magnificent brass was on the tomb slab of Thomas Nelond who was the 25th Prior and was buried in the Priory Church in 1432. It is believed that, at the dissolution, family members removed the slab to Cowfold in West Sussex where it is now in St Peter's Church. The Trust has replicas of sections of the brass which are part of the education programme.
Link to an Article on the Effigies and Brasses website
Michael Ward was commissioned by the Trust to make replicas of the brass, which can be seen in the video below. The brass is not on permanent display as it is kept under a carpet in the nave to protect it.